09 Nov 2016
Reinventing Storytelling with Short Form Content
Media and brand companies are taking a strategic approach to creating bite-size content as an additional screen-based medium which addresses needs that were previously un-served- and they are killing it! Whether through a social presence on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube or specifically producing for mobile, short-form content has proven to be a remarkable way to connect content with an audience that desires an efficient and targeted form of entertainment, and has enabled companies to boost their reach. Hear from executives from top media and brand companies who are implementing short-form video as part of their digital content strategy.
- Why are audiences resonating more and more with short-form content?
- How is short-form content challenging the traditional distribution model?
- What opportunities are there for content creators/producers when it comes to short-form content?8
- What successes have you had with short-form content and why?
- What is the future of short-form content?