Live Streaming: Economics, Analytics, and Real-time Data
Now, more than ever, people want to be part of the moment. Whether it’s breaking news, a sporting event, or simply shared videos with friends, live streaming content is gaining more traction. While some consider it to be a fad, powerhouses such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube believe it’s here to stay. Each is investing significant dollars into these technologies, which are getting more advanced and attracting millions of viewers. Join us as we hear from top executives who are integrating live streaming into their digital strategies and are taking audience engagement to a new level. We won’t simply talk content in this session, but instead we’ll dive into analytics, real-time data, and what it means for the economics of the live streamer.
- What are the current challenges with the medium, and how will they be resolved?
- Who is live streaming best for? Brands? Creators? Broadcasters?
- How will new technology enhance live streaming?
- How can you monetize live streaming? How will this evolve?
- How do we analyze live streaming data?