Lights, Camera, Viral: Everyone’s a Broadcaster
In today’s media landscape everyone has the capability to be a creator of great content. We have unprecedented access to resources and infrastructure that make everyone and anyone a broadcaster. We have seen news agencies relying on first hand video to report breaking news; brands aligning themselves with creators who have access to a target demographic; and technology and platforms developed to facilitate all this activity. Nowadays it’s easy to capture content, but how can you ensure that it goes viral? Hear from thought leaders in this space who are making viral and live streaming content a thriving business.
- What are the business models in this space?
- What is the vetting process for identifying and broadcasting user generated content?
- Why do brands want user generated content?
- Who is looking after best interests of the content creator?
- What new platforms are out there to broadcast your content?