Content Without Borders: Programming for a Global Audience
Whether you are a brand, broadcaster, or creator, your number one goal is to get your product in front of a target audience. With so many global social media and content distribution platforms, it’s easier than ever for viewers to find your work. However, audience likes, cultural sensitivities, language preferences, and legal boundaries also mean that it’s increasingly difficult to manage and strategize. With this in mind, this session will include key players who understand how to program for a global audience, how to navigate these issues, and how to monetize this content.
- How does the globalization of content affect us locally?
- How can you ensure that content is culturally sensitive and within the legal boundaries?
- Does a global audience make sense for your next content project?
- What are today’s most significant global content success stories.
- How much are creators, brands, and broadcasters willing to alter content to meet regional requirements?